What happens at a Children’s Centre?
Children’s Centres offer a wide range of services to meet you and your child’s needs – all in one place.
We aim to improve outcomes for all children by providing:
- Good quality childcare
- Opportunities for parents
- Meeting the needs of the local community
At the Centre we provide a range of services:
- Parent and Toddler groups
- Baby group, with Health Visitors Assistants available
- Midwife Antenatal Clinic
- Parent/Carers Workshops and Training
- Volunteering opportunities
- Links to Job Centre
- Health Trainer referral
- Family support
- One-Stop Shop
Other activities available at the Centre include:
- Family fun sessions
- Breastfeeding Peer Support
- Gardening Project
- Includes us 2 – help and support for parents with children with educational or additional needs
We welcome feedback on any aspect of the range of services we provide.